We would like to thank everyone who purchased a ticket for a chance to win:
- 1st prize of the painting by Martina Bruggeman, value $2200.00
- 2nd Prize was a photograph of your house / cottage professionally framed, value $400.00
- 3rd was a basket of Main Street Treats, value more than $175.00
The Raffle draw took place on Saturday June 5 at 11 am at the Lions Building. Rachael Rishworth did the ticket selection
AND THE WINNERS ARE:
- 1st Prize: Terry Zavitz of London/ Bayfield
- 2nd Prize: Irene Brayne of Bayfield
- 3rd Prize: Geoff Williams of Stratford.
All winners have been contacted and prizes have been delivered.
THE BCA WOULD LIKE TO THANK:
- Martina Bruggeman for the generous donation of the painting !
- Rita Paakkunainen who skillfully handled the ticket sales!
- The Main Street Gallery for hanging the painting in their window.
- The vendors who contributed to the basket of treats
- Jack Pal for being our photographer
- Rachael Rishworth for taking the time to choose the winners
Proceed will be used to facilitate summer art classes as soon as it is possible.
Thankyou to our supporters !